Travis Leslie Selected No. 30 Overall in 2011 NBA Mock Draft
The Chicago Bulls are one of seven teams with two first round draft picks. There is a chance that they will package the No. 28 and No. 30 picks to jump up and get a player the love.
The Bulls biggest need is for a legit shooting guard. If they can move up to get Marshon Brooks then they should do it. That would take a lot of pressure off of Derrick Rose.
However, since we aren’t predicting trades here the Bulls keep both picks and pick up great guards. Here at No. 30 the Bulls will draft the electrifying Travis Leslie.
Leslie is a human highlight reel. He can leap through the gym, and is excellent at attacking the basket. Leslie will provide the Bulls with a different change of pace at shooting guard. He isn’t going to win the starting job, but at No. 30 the Bulls won’t find a future starter.
Leslie will join the platoon of shooting guards the Bulls use, but his offensive skills are completely different. Leslie can defend really well, and in time his perimeter shooting will get better.
MUST READ: 2011 NBA Mock Draft: Projecting All 1st and 2nd Round Picks
For more 2011 NBA Draft coverage, stay tuned to Bleacher Report for updated NBA mock drafts, B/R's Big Board of Recruits, NBA Draft rumors, NBA Draft results and draft grades.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving
2. Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Williams
3. Utah Jazz: Brandon Knight
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Enes Kanter
5. Toronto Raptors: Jan Vesely
6. Washington Wizards: Kawhi Leonard
7. Sacramento Kings: Jimmer Fredette
8. Detroit Pistons: Kemba Walker
9. Charlotte Bobcats: Marcus Morris
10. Milwaukee Bucks: Klay Thompson
11. Golden State Warriors: Alec Burks
12. Utah Jazz: Chris Singleton
13. Phoenix Suns: Tristan Thompson
14. Houston Rockets: Jordan Hamilton
15. Indiana Pacers: Jonas Valanciunas
16. Philadelphia 76ers: Donatas Motiejunas
17. New York Knicks: Bismack Biyombo
18. Washington Wizards: Markieff Morris
19. Charlotte Bobcats: Nikola Vucevic
20. Minnesota Timberwolves: Marshon Brooks
21. Portland Trail Blazers: Kenneth Faried
22. Denver Nuggets: Tobias Harris
23. Houston Rockets: Iman Shumpert
24. Oklahoma City Thunder: Tyler Honeycutt
25. Boston Celtics: Jeremy Tyler
26. Dallas Mavericks: Reggie Jackson
27. New Jersey Nets: Davis Bertans
28. Chicago Bulls: Charles Jenkins
29. San Antonio Spurs: Kyle Singler
30. Chicago Bulls: Travis Leslie